Sunday 24 February 2008

[You] Template: My Design

Morning,

The current template is my own design, based on the Generic Template, check out the site it's pretty good.

This template is my first so all critique is welcome, in fact I'd encourage it. May I ask that it remains constructive. I've tried my best to make this template compliant in Firefox 2, Safari 3 and IE 7 so please report any bugs within those browsers asap :)

As for anyone else, running any other browser, I don't care :)

~ AVARiCE

3 comments:

Bean824 said...

Nice idea to start a blog - different, but nice. The colour scheme is a bit iffy - seems all too light and bland. Maybe try adding some brighter, softer colours? (Such as a pale blue-y thing... I don't know, you're the expert). The organisation idea is great thinking though. Anyway, nice idea mate =D

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of a blog. Liking the design but I agree with brads comment about the colours. good luck with it mr Spanner =P

Anonymous said...

yes yes sexy all round. lets get in sum bouyment pictures of arsenal ja?