Monday 14 July 2008

[Me] Introductions: Mr. Bean on your Editing Team!

I hope our resident editor has started all the necessary excitement over the newest additions to the editing team (!). But nevertheless, here I am – your deputy editor, Mr. Bean. I hope you’ll enjoy the different flavours that I’ll be bringing to your favourite blog.

-

Of course, you’ll be getting your usual dose of humour, news and just awesome-ness, but with me there’ll be some different flavours for you viewing folk. Sports will be where I blog about the comings and goings of my favourite team, Barnet FC, along with any other major lower-league football news that’s flying about. I’ll also be writing about my sport, table tennis, in these posts. Hopefully I’ll bring a few converts from Arsenal and badminton from the Dark Side! Other little niches of mine will undoubtedly be blogged about sooner or later, so keep an eye out!

‘Tis all for now folks!
Mr. Bean

0 comments: